Inclement Weather Policy
On the occasion that we must close early, open late, or close entirely for dangerous weather, the following will occur:
- We will text an alert to the entire practice if we are closed, opening late, or closing early.
- If you receive an appointment reminder, and a text about a closure, the text regarding the closure supersedes the appointment reminder.
- If there is a change in the doctors’ schedule due to weather, the text will indicate who is providing care, due to the limited characters available on texting, the doctors’ names will be abbreviated as follows:
- Dr. Amanda Owens is “Dr. A”
- Dr. James Zielinski is “Dr. Z”
- If there is poor weather, and you did not receive an alert saying we are closed, you can expect that we will be open for regularly scheduled business hours.
- Patients who had a scheduled appointment on a day that the office closes early, opens late, or closes entirely will be contacted individually with a notification to where their appointment will be rescheduled.
- We are unable to update voicemail remotely, so if you call the office during a closure, the voicemail may indicate we are open, we apologize if that causes any inconvenience, we will return any voicemails as soon as possible upon returning to the office.
- Updates will also be posted to the Tiger Family Chiropractic Facebook page.
- If the office remains open, and you are unable to make your scheduled visit due to dangerous conditions, contact our office as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment in order to remain on track for the care your body needs.
How We Can Help
Our team is made up of individuals that want your life to be better – Chiropractic care is an amazing option for addressing many conditions including the desire to have improved vitality and optimal health. In our office, your examination and treatment all occur with one of our highly trained doctors. Below, you will find a link to services we have available and there is also a list of the many amenities our patients enjoy.
Are you a new patient? Learn what to expect at your appointment.
The contents of this website including text, graphics, images, and other materials are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional health advice, diagnosis, or treatment.